Thursday, September 15, 2011

Urban Dictionary

So I'm going to admit that I 'urban dictionaried' my name this afternoon. I know, how self-obsessed can I be. I was half expecting some demeaning lingo about being a slut or a neurotic bitch. Wait...those are bad things? But Urban Dictionary had a nice little surprise for me.



Christina:
The coolest, cutest, nicest girl ever. With the best personality, also very quick witted and very smart. Everyone should get to meet her at least once.


Gosh, UD I'm blushing! On a serious note whoever wrote this...please contact me..asap.

Then there was a video of chimpanzees kissing. Which may seem weird to you guys but I often have dreams that I am having a baby and then I actually have said 'baby' and it is a chimpanzee. I don't think I want to know what dreaming about giving birth to primates means.



And then they continue to flatter all the Christina's in the land with this paragraph:

Christina, is a lovely whip smart, worldly person with a slight streak of madness that enlivens conversations and entertains anyone who meets her. She is a magnetic artist. She lives every day like an artist. She instantly put me at ease with a warm feeling of familiarity. Maybe she has this effect on everyone, of giving the impression that she is an instant friend, or maybe we hit it off in some unusual way. She has a pure heart and believes in fairness. She is a team player and will put as much effort into a loved ones project as her own. She has a wicked sense of humour. Her beauty is timeless and classic. She values nurturing above all else. She puts you at ease with her beauty but at a turn can remind you she is the most stunning and intelligent woman in the room.

Now people, I can assure you Urban Dictionary is very confused. I have no idea what a magnetic artist is but if it has anything to do with art or magnets I struggle severely with both. I do most certainly entertain people because I am constantly doing embarrassing things like spilling food all over myself and falling on my face. In addition I always have great stories about almost killing co-workers on my first day of work or being asked out on a date at 16 by a 28 year old man after bagging his groceries. My heart is filled with ice do not believe this purity bullshit and life isn't fucking fair. I hate working in teams and prefer to do all the work myself because I know it will get done the right way. Help my loved ones? Psh, I love no one. Love is for wussies. Humor, I know nothing about. If my beauty is so timeless and classic why did I once wear petroleum glitter from Clarie's all over my eyes and hot topic skirts? Ask anyone about my motherly skills, little children run away crying when I am near. Additionally if I'm so intelligent why can't I remember how to do long division or to not date assholes?

Sorry this entire blog was about me. Sometimes I can be such a selfish bitch.
 
No Love,
 
Teen

No comments: