Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Awesome April COWABUNGAA

So I thought April was going to be pretty boring especially since its the biggest hump month of them all. Meaning we (UNH aka the University of No Holidays) do not have a single day off all of April. Miserable I know! However April brings a lot of positive things for example

1. the weather is less spaztastic and a wee bit warmer some days and A LOT warmer other days. Don't put your winter jacket away yet guys. It's FREAKEN New England, you know better.

2. The days are longer!!! 


3. The rain smells like summer on a warm day... Anyone know what I'm talking about? No... oh okay I am a little nuts.

4. Sunday April 11th I will be attending girls roller derby in Mass. watching my boyfriends old boss aka SPIDER (her derby name) and her team "No Panty Lines" do what roller derby people do. I just assume you beat bitches down the entire time, however I'm sure it's a bit more complicated than that

5. Gourmet Dinner tickets are HALF PRICE for Friday April 16th! $25 dollars for a 6 course meal.. I freaken think soooo! Did I mention it's an Italian dinner called TUTTO TUSCANA! YUMMMMM.

6. Bob Marley is coming on Saturday April 24th! I sit in the audience and listen to him make Maine jokes that half the New Hampshirians do not understand. 

7. I have so much school work test, quizzes, projects, and presentations this month I will barely have a free moment to breath in the next few weeks.