Sunday, March 28, 2010

Where is my brain?

Things I have forgotten...again.


1. my hairdryer
I had to work the next day.

2. my makeup
again I had to work the next day.

3. My favorite brown boots
9pm on a Thursday is not a good time for me to remember things especially since I've been in and out of class since 9:30, haven't eaten since around 3pm, and I'm rushing to get home to bed because I have to work in the morning

4. my backpack (with all school books and laptop)
On my way to Boston. 20 minutes in I have an epiphany of non-existant backpack in my car. I was so mad I cried. Don't judge okay!

5. My boyfriend's Red Sox hat
Hey, at least I remembered his button up shirt!

6. Here's the kicker, I forgot about stuffed bread in the microwave at work...and nearly burnt the entire place down. No joke, smoke everywhere. My dad gave me the most lethal look. Not even my usual charm could deter his anger. Poor Anjon's almost RIPed it up. At least I can't get fired. Feel free to make fun of me. Everyone else has. Just don't take my backpack okay.

Let's be happy that I didn't forget

to wear underwear, my boyfriend at work, to shower.