Sunday, March 21, 2010

New Discoveries

1. I have sub par frisbee skills
2. I have even worse hockey skills
3. BBQ ribs on the grill may be the tastiest, messiest, teeth infestingest, lovely thing.
4. I make the best smore's on the planet and I get them all over my face in the process
5. I can go into a store and not buy anything..chances are I have to have someone else with me so I don't buy anything however.
6. Country fried steak needs to stay in the country (pictures to come soon) my stomache has yet to recover
7. Haley from OTH was right mac n cheese is food of the gods.
8. My boyfriend might never speak to me again if I came home with a dog weighing less than 20 pounds.
9. My mom loves to buy me childish things like giant sutffed animals and they make excellent body pillows, also I'm a sucker for stuffed animals (deep down I'm clearly seven years old)
10. I suck at fishing.

No comments: