Thursday, September 23, 2010


Thoughts of the Day

1.) Good thing I am always late for work especially when I arrive and no one is there.

2.) The song Two Girls by Paranoid Social Club is really romantic

3.) Should I leave class early in the middle of a heart wrenching story about malnourished children eating trash scraps?

4.) Will I ever have a fun, stress free, non-insane relaxing life? Where the hell is the fun in that?

5.) What will I serve at my gourmet sandwich stand? Where will it be?...I want a sandwich

6.) Are any of my answers on this test correct?

7.) Does God hate me? Does God exist? Should I capitalize god? Am I going to burn in hell? I bet I'd make friends in hell.

8.) What is crossing the line?

9.) Remember that time my pants fell down in 3rd grade in front of the 5th graders? I don't think it helped I was dressed up as a clown

10.) If I dropped out of school today where would I go first...

11.) Wow is a stupid word. It says nothing. WOW are you surprised, baffled, stunned, speechless, angry wow, happy amazed wow? I hate you wow.

12.) When am I going to clean the bathroom?

13.) I hate losing control of anything. I'm an obsessive control freak. At least I don't steal.

14.) Popeye was not cute. But we both love spinach.

15.) My sandwich tastes like refrigerator.

16.) Wouldn't it be great if at age 11 an owl brought me a letter and invited me to Hogwarts? Sure would have saved me a lot of trouble in life.

17.) I think I am going to plan a trip to Canada. Never mind Philadelphia. Nope I guess I'll just go to Arkansas or something.

18.) Why are white tattoos so ugly?

19.) Pigeons are cute

20.) I am a crazy person. I am a really crazy person. I am longer going to be a crazy person. Oh there I go again being crazy.

21.) At least I didn't give up.