Sunday, October 17, 2010

LOST

So I am constantly losing things..from my car keys to my cell phone and most recently my brand new 10 dollar sunglasses. This is why I am not allowed to have nice things. Because I lose, stain, rip, break, forget them on the airplane etc.
But when my sunglasses went missing sometime last week I simply just assumed I would find them eventually. Like the time I lost my glasses for 8 months my freshman year of college only to find at the end of the year that they were wedged between the wall and my bed ( I SWEAR I looked there).
Well anyway yesterday around 4 o'clock I was getting out of my car to go into the apartment when I the most magical thing happened! My sunglasses appeared in the leaves on the grass. No joke, they were just there, I hadn't stepped on them yet and they were just a little dirty from the ground! It was awesome. 
I really just wish I knew how they got there though...