Saturday, December 11, 2010

Morning Thoughts..again

1.) How the hell do I make a meal with potatos, sweet potatos, gruyere cheese, quark cheese, pasta, spinache, green beens, and a variety of herbs. Okay...I'm starting to get some ideas..

2.) When did Meghan Fox get married...oh this summer..cool, way to know my pop culture.


3.) I can't wait to use my "you pick 4" meat coupon at Shaws! (SO sad.)

4.) Am I really almost done Christmas shopping? Unbelievable!

5.) My bank account has a concerned look on it's face...

6.) Pizza is a perfectly healthy breakfast.

7. )The following are twitter posts from @Lord_Voldemort7...I love him.
  • The US might pass a bill that bans sales of "unhealthy food" during school hours. You're right US, bake sales. That's your biggest problem.
  • #thingsImiss My nose.
  • Emma Watson says her "college bff" has never read a HP book or seen a movie. Bullshit. That screams "I have a shrine in a secret chamber".
 8.)   The early show sucks. TODAY SHOW RULES. but I mean who wants to change the channel when it's early and you haven't been able to find your remote for 6 months..





9.) Where the hell is my remote!


10.) Do lobster's really love Guinness Bull Feeney's? ..and really this is thought number 11 but I promised myself I would keep it to 10...Am I the only person in the universe without a twitter?




A thought inspired dose of Teen

No comments: