Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Morning Thoughts

 Putting toothpaste on my pimples is probably not a good idea, my face smells minty..but so do my sheets. ( yeah I just admitted to having pimples.)


If I don't get my oil changed soon, the check engine light may just start talking to me or you know the engine might just fall out


Why does the stupid glass company next door feel the need to shatter window panes at 8am?


A body pillow isn't enough, it's time to hire a professional snuggler to spend the night with me. Does anyone know a good one?
Taking applications now, must enjoy criminal minds and not mind snoring..also willing to spoon at request.


I could really go for some eggs benny over brioche toast with a side of crunchy home fries..


Owls are majestic.

1 comment:

sl said...

Toothpaste? You're not right.
Engine Light, check your oil level, you may need to add a quart...find a full service gas station and ask them to do it.